Access-A-Hut's Blog

October 10, 2011

Disabled housing for veterans

Filed under: Uncategorized — by accessahut @ 1:15 pm

if you are a vet, then get this grant–enough to build a small house!

The Veterans Administration recognizes the sacrifice of veterans who became 100 % disabled during their service and has responded with a grant program designed to help.  A Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant, also known as a 2101(a) Grant, is one of three grant programs designed to help veterans with 100% service connected disabilities that include the loss or functional loss of a leg, build or adapt their home into one that fully meets their special needs.  Older veterans who have a 100% service related disability that has ultimately required them to use a wheelchair are also eligible for the grant.  To see if your disability qualifies for the grant, look here.

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: